Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I don't mean to make you jealous...

... but my kitchen contains perfection.  Each time I've walked into the kitchen this evening, the perfection has caught my eye, and I just stand there goggling ridiculously.  See that?  It's an heirloom tomato from the Farmers' Market making friends with some basil from my own basil plants.  In the not so far future, they shall be eaten together in a tomato, basil, mozzarella sandwich.  And it will be amazing.  To be clear, there are other players in this scene of perfection.  There is a large jar of wheat flour ready to be made into bread at a moment's notice.  Additionally, the bamboo cutting board and knife are just chilling after being utilized to chop up some basil for tonight's dinner.  Finally, there are some beautiful mugs dangling from a mug tree while waiting until the next time they are filled with a hot, delicious cup of tea.  See?  Perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com