Saturday, March 12, 2011

Imitation Yumm Sauce Recipe

I was recently introduce to Yumm sauce by some friends recently, and I thought it was an amazing creation.  For those of you who aren't sure what I'm talking about, it is a sauce that Cafe Yumm uses in their Yumm bowls.  These bowls have things like rice, black beans, tomatoes, cheese, avacado, and cilantro in them, and then they are topped off with a delicious sauce.  I like making things myself if I can, so I looked for a recipe online and found one here.  It's easy, and it tastes amazing.  Enough said.


Ingredients:
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup almonds
1/6 cup nutritional yeast
1/6 cup garbanzo beans
1/4 cup tofu
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp curry powder

Instructions:
Blend nuts, beans and oil in food processor. Then blend in the rest of the ingredients one at a time. Blend until smooth, and you're done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com