Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day and Good Friday!

I have been overwhelmed recently as I prepare for my Master's defense next Friday.  However, I have missed writing, and I wanted to reflect a bit and then send my well wishes to anybody who reads this.

If you celebrate Earth Day, I hope that you have time today to appreciate our wonderful planet and perhaps do a little something out of that appreciation.   Today I want to remember that this amazing planet God made that provides us with food, oxygen, water, beauty, recreation, and many other things.  Through these things, I experience God's love.

Also, for those who find Good Friday significant, I hope that you have time today to reflect on how God showed His love through sacrifice.  Today I want to remember that God came to earth and died because He loves me and was willing to die to make up for all the times when I'm less than perfect.

I hope to return to writing more regularly after I pass (!!) my exam, but until then... Happy Easter and best wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com