Saturday, November 6, 2010

Recipes!

I decided to share some of the recipes that we enjoy so much. I tend to change things in recipes a fair amount. I often use whole wheat instead of white flour for much of the flour, and I generally use less sugar than people recommend! Of course, make your own changes, too! :)

Breads:
Bagels

Honey wheat bread

English muffins

Snacks:
Zucchini brownies

Pumpkin, banana, zucchini, or other fruit muffins
Find a base recipe, and try things! I like adding apple sauce and/or sour cream pretty often. I also like throwing in oatmeal and extra spices.

Yogurt (I am actually just trying this as I type... waiting for the milk to cool!)

Meatless Dinners
Enchiladas

Veggie fajitas

Eggplant parmasan

Macaroni and cheese

Orzo with parmasan and basil

Orzo with butternut squash


Household products:
Deodorant (This can be tweaked a little to get the consistency how you like it)
Blend together 1 Tbsp baking soda, 1 Tbsp cornstarch, and 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil

Surface cleaner
Mix 1 part vinegar with 5 parts water

Well, that's a good start, at least. Let me know if I forgot anything! :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com