Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Bliss

Today is one of those days where I made a to-do list in the morning, and then I was done with it before 1pm.  Awesome.  It was time to play with the Peeps.

Since the weather has been nice the last few days, I've been taking the baby chickens outside.  I decided yesterday that they are ready to be free-range Peeps as long as I'm out with them.  So I made my lunch, got a few projects ready to go, and set the birds free!
Free-range baby chickens
 As you might guess, mowing the lawn was on my outdoor project list.  Now the grass is not taller than the Peeps.

It was also sunny, so I busted out the Silly Sunhat.  Silly, silly sunhat.  But my face didn't get burned!

Now the lawn is under control (including the edges which I got by crawling around with some manual hedge trimmers), the laundry is hung and dried, the patio is swept, some garlic and celery are planted, and some seeds are watered.  I have happy chickens, and there are fewer pests in the yard.  I even saw Delia eat at least one slug...

Bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com