Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring in the Garden

I know that some of you are waiting for pictures of the house now that we've moved in, but I'm not quite ready to take those pictures.  We are still pondering about where to put things on the walls, and things on the walls just make such a huge difference...

That being said, I spent over an hour outside weeding today, and I wanted to share some outdoors pictures with you.

Not a pretty picture, but very practical.  We found this composter
on Craigslist.  A man makes these out of 55 gallon food-safe barrels.
This barrel used to have tomato paste in it!  Can you imagine that
much tomato paste?
Some pretty helleborus and a hopeful daffodil.
More helleborus.
These look ready for planting, no?



I found some rhubarb hiding among the daffodils today!  Yay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com