Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slippers for the feeties


Look at those warm feet!  Give me the correctly sized crochet hook, and I will whip up these guys in two days!  I apparently will also add an extra band and a crocheted "button" (most visible and better looking in person than in the photo) for more pizzazz (and to make up for the fact that the slippers were just really long thanks to my husband's size 11 or 12 feet.)

In case you are interested in making these, I will let you know that I actually had to play with the pattern a bit because Matthew's feet are kind of wide.  I added an extra round to the bottoms.  This created minor adjustments in the number of stitches the rest of the way.  I also added extra rows on the tops of the slippers so that there would be maximal foot coverage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com